We are looking for a Gardener in Ipswich
With an increased number of customers due to our growth with our NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) service offerings, we are looking for somebody to assist with our regular weekly, fortnightly and monthly gardening and yard maintenance clients.
This will be a subcontracting opportunity for the right person to join our team on an hourly rate basis. Here is what we are looking for:
– You will have your own equipment (e.g. lawnmower, whipper snipper, blower/vac).
– You will hold Public Liability Insurance.
– You will have an ABN.
– You can be either registered for GST or not registered for GST.
– Be comfortable to provide clients with service in the Ipswich region, traveling as required.
– Have a professional, polite and courteous nature to assist our NDIS clients.
We offer our services on a Monday through Friday basis, during general business hours.
If you think this opportunity might suit you, please get in touch with Aaron Athorn, First Call’s owner, by calling 07 3708 1062.
To learn more about our NDIS services, click here.