NDIS Cleaning & Yard Maintenance as a NDIS Registered Provider for Ipswich & Toowoomba
NDIS Cleaning – We are a NDIS Registered Provider for home assistance services including house and home cleaning, along with yard and gardening maintenance. We offer our services under the ‘Assistance with daily living‘ and ‘Core Supports’ groupings.
We are proud to provide NDIS Cleaning and Yard Maintenance support to participants within the National Disability Insurance Scheme, aimed at helping them to remain independent in their own homes, by assisting with domestic activities in and around the home.
Please get in touch to discuss your individual needs with a member of our team. We are happy and able to work through your specific needs to ensure that the supports are matched to you.
Our NDIS services are open to all NDIS participants with an approved plan.
Call our friendly team on (07) 3708 1060 if you would like some assistance.
Where are NDIS Services Available / Service Area
We are able to offer services to participants of the NDIS through the following areas:
– Some Western & Southern Brisbane suburbs including Springfield Lakes and Forest Lake.
It is easy to get started with your daily living needs.
1. Contact our helpful team on (07) 3708 1060 to discuss your needs. You can also complete an online request (at the bottom of this page).
2. We will prepare a draft Service Agreement, and a schedule of services in line with your Plan requirements for your review.
3. We can setup a Service Booking for your needs through the NDIS myplace platform.
4. We begin providing services at your home, truly customised to your individual needs.
Are you a Support Coordinator or Disability Support Agency?
Book Online or call (07) 3708 1060
NDIS Cleaning Services to suit your individual needs
We are pleased to be able to tailor our disability support home services to suit a wide variety of needs and client requirements. Every client, just like every home, is different. For that reason, we are happy to assist in developing a service offering for your home and your individual needs. With NDIS, you have the power to choose the services that best suit your needs and goals, including how services are delivered. Each of our services can be tailored to your specific requirements, and changed as your needs change.
Having a clean, well maintained home is essential for your health and wellbeing. If you have trouble with household tasks, we can support you with:
– Clothes washing
– Spring cleaning
– Basic home maintenance activities
– Lawn and garden maintenance
Starting your NDIS services
Once the NDIS has been rolled out in your area, and you have been approved for NDIS, you can begin to look for a provider for your services, known as ‘supports’.
With the National Disability Insurance Scheme, you have control over your plan, as well as the supports you are receiving. This includes what supports you want to receive, when you receive them, where you receive them and the provider that you want.
Creating your plan
During your planning session with the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA), you will review your goals and decide which supports you want to include as part of your plan. These may include:
– Supports from family, friends, mainstream services, and community groups . These supports are either free or funded by sources other than NDIS, such as Medicare.
– NDIS supports – These are the supports that NDIA have found to be ‘reasonable and necessary’ to help you live an ordinary life. You will be provided a budget for a support category, which links to a specific area of your life
Responsive to your needs
We know that you sometimes need assistance right away. We’ll work with you to put a Service Agreement in place that meets your changing needs and get your services happening quickly so you can get on with doing the things that you truly love.
Value for money
As the region’s largest home service provider, our quality police-checked and carefully selected team can offer you the highest quality service.
About the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
For more information about the NDIS, visit the National Disability Insurance Scheme website at http://www.ndis.gov.au
Key Documentation & Materials
For more information regarding our NDIS supports, please visit this section of our website that provides details regarding our Participant Handbook, along with Feedback and Complaints Handling procedure.
We encourage all participants and customers to contact us to discuss any concerns that you may have about your service. Most concerns can be easily resolved with a simple phone call or email.
You can contact our helpful team at anytime by calling (07) 3708 1060.