Job Vacancy – Recruitment Officer / HR Generalist / Graduate
|Location|| Work from home opportunity.
Ipswich / Toowoomba / Brisbane
|Advertised Date||12 April 2021|
|How to Apply||Online Application|
About the Company
First Call Home Services is a growing residential home service provider in the Ipswich, Toowoomba and South-West Brisbane region. We have a professional team that provide residential, real estate and NDIS services to our customers.
Due to our growth, we are now seeking a Recruitment / HR Officer to join our Business Support Team. This position will provide our business with recruitment and selection support, along with assistance in onboarding new team members into the business. You would also provide other related administrative support to the business.
This role may suit a variety of people and we are open to all. For example, you may be:
– A tertiary student currently studying Human Resource Management looking for work and get some experience in the field.
– Looking for work that you can complete from your own home location.
– Wanting to return to the workforce in a ‘less intense’ role following some time away from work from a similar role.
|Type:|| Part-time or Casual role
2 days per week with plenty of flexibility
|Location:|| Work from home opportunity.
Ipswich / Toowoomba / Brisbane – Flexible
Key responsibilities include:
The key purpose of this role is to coordinate the end-to-end recruitment process for the Company, including the associated administration activities.
– Drafting and placing job advertisements.
– Coordinating and participating in interviews for candidates, working alongside our Business Support Team and Managing Director.
– Completing reference checking and background screening.
– Candidate management including the notification of candidates about their application status, answering candidate questions and providing feedback as required.
– Drafting letters of offer, contracts and new employee documentation, and making verbal offers of employment.
– Conducting new employee inductions and training.
– Providing assistance to new starters with onboarding and compliance activities, including setting up required training.
– Providing general administration assistance as required as a part of the Business Support Team and in support of continuing to build our human resource function.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
– Demonstrated experience in an administration / customer service or recruitment / HR role.
– Outstanding communication skills (listening, verbal and written).
– Proven ability to build and maintain relationships.
– Strong computer skills, with experience in various office software. We utilise Word, Excel, Google Business tools (e.g. Sheets, Docs, Calendar), Zoom and MYOB.
– Willing to step up and take on responsibility in support of the recruitment function of our business.
– Enthusiastic and adaptable team player.
– Ability to work independently, in a fast-paced environment.
– A comfortable, private and quiet workspace or home office.
– Mobile phone, Laptop/computer and internet connectivity (we do video interviews and all our systems are cloud-based).
We are looking for the successful candidate to commence as soon as possible. Training will be provided to the successful candidate, helping them with the best possible start as part of our valuable team.
We are looking for a person to commence in this role ASAP.
WANT TO APPLY?
Be sure to include a covering letter that details your background, interest and why you think this role is for you.
We run a staged recruitment process that can include phone, online and in-person interviews, along with criminal history and reference checking.