Job Vacancy – Gardener (Toowoomba)
|Advertised Date||7 January 2021|
|Work Type||Subcontractor (ongoing)|
|How to Apply||Email to email@example.com|
About the Position
With an increased number of customers due to our growth with our NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) service offering, we are looking for somebody to assist with our regular weekly, fortnightly and monthly gardening and yard maintenance clients.
This will be a subcontracting opportunity, on a regular basis, for the right person to join our team.
What do you need?
– Experience in this type of work is mandatory.
– You will have your own equipment (e.g. lawnmower, whipper snipper, blower/vac).
– You will hold Public Liability Insurance.
– You will have / need an ABN.
– You can be either registered for GST or not registered for GST.
– Be comfortable to provide clients with service in the Ipswich and South-West Brisbane suburbs, travelling within those regions as required.
– Have a professional, polite and courteous nature to assist all clients.
– Have or be able to pass a National Police Check.
– Complete a 100-point ID check.
We offer our services on a Monday through Friday basis, during general business hours.
Roster and Work Availability
We offer our services on a Monday through Friday basis, during general business hours. Bookings are allocated by online roster in advance.
All works are paid through formal invoice on a regular fortnightly (14-day) cycle.
We want our customers to feel confident in their choice to have us care for their homes. Therefore, all potential First Call Home Service team members will be required to hold or undertake a National Police Check. Do you already have a Blue Card or National Police Check – that’s great, just let us know.
Responsibilities and Duties
– Mowing lawns, trimming edges (whipper snipping)
– Blowing down hard surfaces to provide a tidy, professional finish
– General gardening including trimming bushes, hedging and weed removal.
– Green waste removal (e.g. lawn clippings)
– External cleaning where requested (high pressure water cleaning)
We are looking for people to commence in this role ASAP.
WANT TO APPLY?
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact us on (07) 3708 1060.