Seeking an Administration Officer
First Call Home Services is the largest residential cleaning service provider in the Ipswich region. We have a growing team of professional cleaners providing domestic and real estate cleaning services to customers through Ipswich, Toowoomba and Brisbane.
As the Customer Service & Administration Officer, you are the first point of contact for customer enquiries, as well as providing a range of administrative support to the business.
This role will be based in Ipswich and will initially be part time (25-30 hours per week), increasing in workload & hours commensurate with training, towards the end of 2017.
As part of First Call’s philosophy of ‘hire local, live local’, we are seeking a local to join our team. We embrace new ways of working. For this reason, the preferred candidate must be highly motivated.
Key responsibilities include:
– Providing excellent customer service and processing of new bookings via phone, email and our website.
– Acting as the first point for our field team members, along with scheduling and planning work rosters
– Providing basic accounting support for customer accounts and payments.
– General administration and other duties as required.
To be successful in this role:
– Previous and demonstrated experience in a similar, fast paced administration or customer service role.
– Outstanding communication skills (listening, verbal and writing).
– Proven ability to build and maintain customer relationships.
– Strong computer skills, with experience in various databases and office environment software.
– Willing to step up and take on additional responsibility in support of the business.
– Enthusiastic and adaptable team player.
– Ability to work independently, in a fast paced environment.
As our customers range from individuals through to real estate and Property Managers, previous experience in a real estate environment may be of benefit, although not necessary.
We are looking for the successful candidate to commence as soon as possible. Training will be provided to the successful candidate, helping them with the best possible start as part of our valuable team.
WANT TO APPLY?
If you have any questions, please contact (07) 3708 1062.