Job Vacancy – Bond Cleaners (Ipswich, Qld)
|Advertised Date||23 September 2020|
|How to Apply||Online Application|
About the Position
We are seeking expressions of interest for casual Bond Cleaners to join our growing team in the Ipswich region.
First Call Home Services is an established provider of residential cleaning services throughout South East Queensland, especially in Ipswich, and are looking to add more members to our growing team.
These home cleaning roles are the all important ‘face‘ of our business and are responsible for providing bond cleaning for our clients.
It is important to note your relevant experience as part of your online application.
What do you need?
– A positive mindset with respect to customer service, with a desire to impress clients.
– Willing to travel in and around the various suburbs of Ipswich, Qld.
– You will need to be reliable, with a strong attention to detail.
– Have a reliable vehicle for transport.
– Open Driver’s Licence.
– Being able to pass a Criminal History Check.
– Already hold a Blue Card, or be willing to secure a Yellow Card (at the Company’s cost).
– You must be an Australian/New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Previous experience in bond cleaning or house cleaning would be advantageous.
Our Company provides all our new team members with the required equipment, uniforms and support to deliver a great service.
These roles are employment opportunities and candidates are not required to hold an ABN. Employees are not required to work night hours or weekends.
Roster and Work Availability
This opportunity will suit people who are keen and available to generally work between Monday and Friday, 8.30am to 4.00pm on a casual basis. Some jobs may fall outside of this time window. You will not be required to work all of these hours – only when a cleaning job has been allocated to you, normally well in advance. Bookings are allocated by online roster in advance.
We want our customers to feel confident in their choice to have us care for their homes. Therefore, all potential First Call Home Service team members will be required to hold or undertake a National Police Check or Yellow Card, at our cost.
WANT TO APPLY?
We run a staged recruitment process that can include phone, online and in-person interviews, along with criminal history and reference checking.