Quality home cleaning for Ipswich, Brisbane and Toowoomba
We offer a simple, cost-effective and flexible home cleaning service that provides you with the opportunity to spend your weekends doing the things you love.
All of our team undergo police background checking for your peace of mind. We are also insured for your peace of mind.
|Regular Hourly Rate Cleaning|
|Just $35 per hour|
– Our pricing includes GST and all equipment and cleaning products.
– Two hours minimum per service.
– Excludes NDIS services – check here for more information.
With a First Call regular cleaning service, you only pay for what you need. You can select any of the below services for your home, allowing you to add additional services as they are required.
– Wiping down all kitchen bench tops, cupboards, doors and appliances to leave them looking great
– Stove / stove-top cleaning
– Oven cleaning
– Inside of cupboard can be wiped out and cleaned
– Kitchen sink is cleaned and polished
Bathrooms & Toilets
– Tiles and floors can be mopped, cleaned & sanitised
– Mirrors and glass are cleaned to be streak free
– Sinks scrubbed with top fittings polished
– Toilets, cleaned, scrubbed and sanitised
– Shower screens and glass cleaned to remove soap scum & build up
– Bathtubs scrubbed and sanitised
– Hard floors and carpeted areas can be vacuumed to remove surface dirt and dust
– Hard floors can be mopped removing dust & dirt, leaving them clean
– Sweeping of floor areas
– General house tidying and dusting as we go, including making of beds
– Wipe down all windows and window edging
– Interior cobweb removal
– Cleaning light and power switches
– Deodorise house leaving it smelling great
– Empty bins
– Window glass can be cleaned
– Windowsills can be cleaned and wiped down
– All mould and dirt removed from the inside of windows
– Wiping down window frames and tracks
– Tracks can be vacuumed to remove bugs, dirt and dust
Can’t see the service you’re looking for? Just ask us!
We are happy to speak to you about your individual needs.
Are you ready to take back your weekends?