Job Vacancy – Administration & Customer Service Officer
|Advertised Date||14 February 2020|
|How to Apply||Online Application|
About the Position
First Call Home Services is a growing residential cleaning service provider in the Ipswich, Toowoomba and South-West Brisbane region. We have a team of professionals that provide residential, real estate and NDIS services to our customers.
As our Administration & Customer Service Officer, you are critical in providing a point of contact for our customers enquiries, while also providing a range of administrative support to the business.
Type: Full time position, 6-month contract (initial)
Location: Coorparoo, Queensland
Key responsibilities include:
– Providing excellent customer service and processing of new bookings via phone, email and our website.
– Acting as a point of contact for our field team members, along with scheduling and planning work rosters.
– Providing basic accounting support for accounts and payments.
– Support our NDIS customers and the related administration activities including new customer sign up and liaison.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
– Previous and demonstrated experience in a similar, fast paced administration or customer service role.
– Outstanding communication skills (listening, verbal and written).
– Proven ability to build and maintain customer relationships.
– Strong computer skills, with experience in office software (e.g. Word, Excel).
– Willing to step up and take on responsibility in support of the business and team.
– Enthusiastic and adaptable team player.
– Ability to work independently, in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for the successful candidate to commence as soon as possible. Training will be provided to the successful candidate, helping them with the best possible start as part of our valuable team.
We are looking for a person to commence in these roles ASAP.
WANT TO APPLY?
We run a staged recruitment process that can include phone, online and in-person interviews, along with criminal history and reference checking.