NDIS Cleaning as a NDIS Registered Provider
In Sunnybank, Sumner and surrounding suburbs
NDIS Cleaning – We are a NDIS Registered Provider for home assistance services including domestic cleaning.
We offer our services under the ‘Assistance with daily living‘ and ‘Core Supports’ groupings.
We proudly offer NDIS Cleaning support to participants through the National Disability Insurance Scheme. We aim to help people living with a disability to remain independent in their own homes by providing quality support with domestic activities.
We operate in the Sunnybank and Sumner regions, and provide services in suburbs such as:
|-Seventeen Mile Rocks
For your information, we also offer services in Toowoomba, Ipswich, Logan, Forest Lake & Inala and surrounding suburbs.
Please get in touch with us to discuss your individual needs. Our NDIS services are open to all NDIS participants with an approved plan. We also work well with representatives and agencies!
We know the Sunnybank and Sumner areas. Our cleaners live and work here, and we are proud to build local employment through our business.
It is simple to begin getting some extra assistance with your daily living needs.
1. Contact our helpful team on (07) 3708 1060 to discuss your needs. You can also complete an online request (at the bottom of this page).
2. We will prepare a draft Service Agreement, and a schedule of services in line with your Plan requirements for your review.
3. We can setup a Service Booking for your needs through the NDIS myplace platform.
4. We begin providing services at your home, truly customised to your individual needs.
Book Online or call (07) 3708 1060
NDIS Cleaning Services That Can Match The Needs of Every Individual
The NDIS is intended to empower participants through choice as customers to select the service provider and delivery method that they want. Our goal at First Call Home Services is to meet those individual needs, and adapt your services as your needs and preferences change. We do this in consultation with our clients, and any representatives or agencies that they work with, to provide the highest quality domestic services in each of our participant’s homes.
A clean and well-maintained home can do amazing things for your health and wellbeing. We aim to create a sense of ease and wellness within our participants by helping them with daily domestic tasks, such as:
– Clothes washing
– Cleaning of bathrooms and kitchens
– Spring cleaning
How to Start your NDIS Services
Once you have been approved for the NDIS, you can begin to look for a provider for your services. This is known as ‘supports’.
With the National Disability Insurance Scheme, you have control over your plan, as well as the supports you are receiving. This includes what supports you want to receive, when you receive them, where you receive them and the provider that you want.
Creating your Plan
During your planning session with the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA), you will review your goals and decide which supports you want to include as part of your plan. These may include:
– Supports from family, friends, mainstream services, and community groups . These supports are either free or funded by sources other than NDIS, such as Medicare.
– NDIS supports: These are the supports that the NDIA have found to be ‘reasonable and necessary’ to help you live an ordinary life. You will be provided with a budget for a support category, which links to a specific area of your life.
We are Responsive to Your Needs
We will work with you to put a Service Agreement in place that meets your changing needs and get your services happening quickly. We know that service agreements and planning can be a hassle, and we aim to make it as stress-free as possible.
We Provide Value for Money
Our team offers you the highest level of service. Our cleaners are all trained and checked for criminal histories, and we are the largest service provider in the region.
About the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
For more information about the NDIS, visit the National Disability Insurance Scheme website at http://www.ndis.gov.au
You can contact our helpful team at anytime by calling (07) 3708 1060.